Before the Session
During the Session
- What is the purpose of a disclosure statement and when is it used?
- What are the typical contents of a disclosure statement?
- What exhibits are usually included with the disclosure statement?
- What information does the disclosure statement order provide?
- What types of notices are included with the disclosure statement, and what parties do they go to?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.