Before the Session
During the Session
- In a loan transaction, who assists the lender in conducting the financial due diligence to confirm that the borrower is in good financial condition? What do they look through?
- What documents are generally reviewed during legal due diligence?
- When does due diligence typically end?
- What are the main organizational documents reviewed by the lender in a loan transaction?
- Why does the lender in a secured loan transaction perform due diligence on the assets being pledged as collateral?
- What other items, besides the organizational documents and documents related to the pledged collateral, are sometimes reviewed? Why?
Lead a group discussion based on the exercise. To encourage collaboration, divide the attendees into groups to discuss the exercise, then have a representative from each group summarize their views to the larger group. Call on people to share their thoughts and ask others to respond.
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.