Before the Session
During the Session
- What kinds of offerings are subject to the SEC’s gun-jumping rules?
- In an IPO, what types of communications are barred during the pre-filing period?
- What are the main safe harbors for communications during the pre-filing period?
- What affect did the JOBS Act have on the rules for emerging growth companies?
- When does the waiting period begin, and how do the gun-jumping rules change at that point?
- How do the rules apply once the SEC declares a registration statement effective?
- What are the potential effects of violations of the gun-jumping rules?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.