Before the Session
During the Session
- What are some considerations when deciding whether to make a Daubert challenge?
- What are the admissibility requirements for an expert under the federal rules?
- What are the key differences between the Daubert and Frye standards?
- Which party has the burden of meeting the Daubert standard?
- How does an argument about admissibility differ from an argument about how much weight to give evidence? What are some examples of each?
- What are some of the different arguments you can make to attack an expert’s methodology?
- How might you argue prejudice in your Daubert motion?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.