Before the Session
During the Session
- What’s the typical overall process that a loan transaction follows?
- What are the main preliminary documents the borrower and lender negotiate?
- What are some of the main ways that a syndicated loan transaction differs from a typical loan transaction?
- Who usually drafts the closing checklist, and how do the parties use the closing checklist as they work toward the closing?
- Do the borrower’s obligations under the credit agreement typically end after the closing date of the loan?
Lead a group discussion based on the exercise. To encourage collaboration, divide the attendees into groups to discuss the exercise, then have a representative from each group summarize their views to the larger group. Call on people to share their thoughts and ask others to respond.
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.