Before the Session
During the Session
- What is the bankruptcy estate?
- What are some examples of “core proceedings” that the bankruptcy court has jurisdiction over?
- When can a bankruptcy court exercise jurisdiction over a “noncore” proceeding?
- What is a motion to withdraw and why would a party file one?
- What’s the difference between a contested matter and an adversarial proceeding? What are some examples of each?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.