Before the Session
During the Session
- Who needs to approve a plan for it to be considered a consensual confirmation under the Bankruptcy Code?
- What are the voting requirements for each creditor class to approve a plan?
- What are the voting requirements for equityholders to approve a plan?
- What is the “best interests” test and how does a court determine if a plan passes?
- What other requirements must be met for a consensual plan to be confirmed by the court?
- What are the requirements to confirm a nonconsensual or “cramdown” plan?
- What is the absolute priority rule?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.