Before the Session
During the Session
Ask attendees these questions to ensure they understand the topic:
- What limitations are there on how a plan designates classes of claims and interests?
- What does it mean for a class to be “unimpaired”, and what if anything does a plan have to state about unimpaired classes?
- What does a plan need to state about impaired classes?
- What are “death trap” provisions and why are they used?
- Can a plan treat one claim in a particular class differently than other claims?
- What are some discretionary provisions that may be included in plans?
Part 2: Group Exercise
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.