Before the Session
During the Session
- When should you cite check your brief, and what could go wrong if you don’t cite check until the end?
- What are some things you should check when Shepardizing your cases?
- If you discovered at the last minute that a case in the brief no longer stands for the proposition it’s cited for, what might you do?
- When do you need a signal? When don’t you?
- How are parentheticals used with signals?
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.