Before the Session
During the Session
- What is your role as the lawyer defending a deposition?
- How would you use objections?
- Which objections might you use a lot?
- What prevents a lawyer from asking a harassing question?
- What are some reasons to object at a deposition?
- What are speaking objections? Are there any rules on them?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.