Before the Session
During the Session
- What are opened questions? Closed questions?
- Have you ever heard of the funnel approach? What is it?
- How would you try to get an admission from a witness at a deposition?
- What’s a cross examination and how would you use it at a deposition?
- How would you test a case theory at a deposition?
- What kinds of mistakes are commonly made in deposition questioning?
- What are different ways you can ensure your deposition questions create a useful record?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.