Before the Session
During the Session
- What are the different areas to cover with a witness during their prep session?
- How might you structure the witness preparation session?
- How would you explain to a witness how a deposition differs from ordinary conversation?
- What should a witness be told about the mechanics of a deposition?
- What advice would you give a witness about how to answer questions generally?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.