Before the Session
During the Session
- Why is it easier to draft a Form S-3 registration statement than a Form S-1?
- What is a shelf registration statement? A shelf takedown?
- What are the eligibility requirements for issuers to file on Form S-3?
- What are the requirements and benefits of being a WKSI?
- What’s the difference between a seasoned issuer and a WKSI?
- What restrictions apply to non-seasoned issuers using Form S-3?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.