Before the Session
During the Session
- What are some reasons you might want to amend your pleading?
- What legal standard do courts generally apply to the motion?
- What are the potential grounds for denial of the motion?
- How might you make a prejudice argument if you’re opposing the motion?
- What are the possible outcomes when moving for leave to amend?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.