Before the Session
During the Session
- When creating notes for your oral argument, what kinds of things should your notes include, and what are some mistakes to avoid?
- How should you structure your presentation?
- What are some ways you can adapt your argument based on the judge’s reactions?
- What kinds of things should you cover in your rebuttal?
Tip for remote sessions: use your web conferencing system’s breakout room feature to divide people into groups.
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.