Before the Session
During the Session
- How does a company’s liquidity runway affect its plans for a Chapter 11 filing?
- What are three important things that are triggered by the petition date?
- What are “pre-plan” transactions and how are they treated differently from ordinary course operations during Chapter 11 case administration?
- What’s the difference between a Chapter 11 plan and a disclosure statement?
- Who has a right to vote on a Chapter 11 plan?
- If approved, when does the plan become effective?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.