Before the Session
During the Session
- Are there any points in payoff letters that lawyers do negotiate? If so, what are they?
- What are some of the deal-specific components that the amount due in a payoff letter can be broken down into?
- What steps can the lender take to help them avoid having to provide a new payoff letter for minor delays?
- What are some common exceptions to the termination of the loan documents in a payoff letter?
- What’s a reimbursement obligation?
- Who are some of the parties that may be signatories to the payoff letter?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.