Before the Session
During the Session
- Why is a preliminary injunction considered extraordinary relief?
- What are the four factors a court will consider in a motion for injunctive relief?
- What moving papers to you submit along with your brief for a preliminary injunction?
- Why do you move for a TRO by order to show cause rather than by notice of motion?
- What is expedited discovery where does it fit in procedurally when moving for injunctive relief?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.