Before the Session
During the Session
- How do founders find venture capital firms?
- What are some factors founders consider when choosing potential investors?
- How does business due diligence differ from legal due diligence?
- What are some typical series A deal documents?
- What’s the typical corporate structure of a venture capital firm?
- What are different some types of venture capital firms?
- What are the typical roles at a venture capital firm?
- How does a performance fee work?
- What are some factors venture capital firms consider when evaluating investment opportunities?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.