Before the Session
During the Session
- What’s an updating disclosure schedules provision and why do parties to acquisition agreements sometimes include it in their agreement?
- What are a few areas of an acquisition agreement that would or could be impacted by an updating disclosure schedules provision? How might they be impacted?
- Why is it important that the parties consider what types of updates are permitted or required?
- Why might the parties consider limiting new disclosures based on when the underlying facts arose?
- How can the inclusion of an updating disclosure schedules provision impact the buyer’s rep & warranty insurance policy?
- How do buyers and sellers think differently about these provisions?
- Are these provisions common? Are they becoming more or less common?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.