Before the Session
During the Session
- Where are most of the disclosure requirements for securities offerings found?
- What are the two parts of a registration statement?
- What liabilities are companies exposed to under the 1933 Act?
- What are some common types of offerings and securities that are exempt from registration with the SEC?
- What are the key differences between the 1933 Act and the 1934 Act?
- Which act is designed to protect the rights of holders of notes, bonds, and debentures?
- How does the JOBS Act make it easier for emerging growth companies to raise capital?
- What offerings does federal legislation preempt from blue-sky registration requirements?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.