Before the Session
During the Session
- Are the reps and warranties in an agreement the same no matter what deal structure is being used?
- How do reps from sellers differ from reps from buyers?
- When might a buyer make reps about its business?
- What sorts of things does a closing section cover?
- What’s the purpose of an indemnification section?
- What are caps and baskets?
- What are disclosure schedules?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.