Before the Session
During the Session
- What are some things you consider when sequencing your arguments in your brief?
- What purpose do headings serve in your brief?
- What structure should each point in your argument section follow?
- What are some important considerations in framing the rule of law? In applying it?
- What are some ways to effectively cite to authority?
- What are some ways to distinguish negative cases?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.