Before the Session
During the Session
- What’s the purpose of a cash flow statement? How is it used?
- What are the three sections of a cash flow statement?
- What’s the indirect method and why is it commonly used?
- What are common adjustments made to net income in a cash flow statement?
- What’s the impact of a bad debt expense on a cash flow statement?
- What’s the impact of accounts payable on a cash flow statement?
- Do a company’s investing and financing activities result in any adjustments to a company’s net income on a cash flow statement?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.