Before the Session
During the Session
- What can you do before a deposition starts to help the witness you’ll be defending?
- What are your goals when defending a deposition?
- What are different ways you can protect your witness during the deposition?
- What kinds of rules are there governing what you can talk to your witness about during the deposition?
- What can you do if your witness says something that’s wrong?
- What are your goals on a re-direct examination?
- What risks are involved with doing re-direct examination?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.