Before the Session
During the Session
- What are some things you should do in advance of your prep meeting with an expert?
- What tips should you give an expert for how to handle the deposition?
- What topics do you need to cover with your expert at a prep session?
- How is defending an expert witness different from defending a fact witness?
- What should you pay attention to at the expert’s deposition?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.