Before the Session
During the Session
- What things do you have to consider in planning and scheduling depositions?
- Does it matter what order you take the depositions in?
- What’s a deposition notice?
- Who’s a deposition notice issued to?
- When is a deposition subpoena needed?
- What information do you need for a deposition subpoena?
- How much notice do you need to give witnesses before a deposition?
- How do you serve a deposition notice? A subpoena?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.