Before the Session
During the Session
- What are some of the main factors to consider when selecting a deal structure?
- Do asset deals usually involve a lot of third-party consents? Why or why not?
- What’s the main difference between asset deals and stock deals when it comes to tax treatment?
- What’s a forward triangular merger?
- What’s a reverse triangular merger?
- What’s a potential advantage of reverse triangular mergers as compared to forward triangular mergers?
- When might a tender offer be a good structure to use for a deal?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.