Before the Session
During the Session
- What’s a good place to start your review of the opening brief and why?
- What are some ways that the opening brief might mischaracterize the law?
- How can you use omissions from the opening brief to your advantage?
- What’s a strategy you could use to identify the arguments you’ll make in your opposition brief?
- What’s a good tone to use when correcting flaws from the opening brief?
- Why should you address every argument made in the opening brief?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.