Before the Session
During the Session
- What is the purpose of the preferred stock purchase agreement?
- Who are the parties to the preferred stock purchase agreement?
- Why are representations and warranties included in the preferred stock purchase agreement?
- Describe some typical Series A company representations and warranties?
- What are some common closing conditions for both the investors and the company?
- Why is a schedule of exceptions included? Does it protect the company or investors?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.