Before the Session
During the Session
- What are some of the goals for a preliminary statement?
- What information should you include in a preliminary statement?
- Why might you consider addressing your opponent’s compelling arguments in your preliminary statement?
- How can developing a successful theme improve your preliminary statement?
- What are a few ways that lawyers sometimes oversell their points?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.