Before the Session
During the Session
- What are the goals of reviewing a witness’s documents before the deposition?
- What are you looking for when you review the documents?
- What should you do if there are too many documents for you to review?
- How do you identify potential exhibits to use at the deposition?
- How many documents do you want as potential exhibits?
- How do you organize the potential exhibits to bring with you to the deposition?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.