Before the Session
During the Session
- What are some characteristics that are unique to a reply brief?
- How might you decide what points to argue in your reply brief?
- What are some ways you can rehabilitate arguments that the opposition damaged?
- Why is it important to address any new argument raised by the other side in their opposition?
- What should you cover in the introduction section of your reply brief?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.