Before the Session
During the Session
- What steps should you take to learn the subject matter? What about to learn about your expert?
- Since communications with experts may be discoverable, what are some protocols and practices for your team when communicating with your expert?
- Should the expert do research or analysis beyond what’s been assigned to them? Why or why not?
- How should you decide what documents and information to share with your expert?
- Anecdotes and war stories (e.g., about a near-disaster or a tough negotiation)
- General practice tips (dos and don’ts)
- Firm-specific guidance and practices
After the Session
Hotshot helps lawyers develop their legal, business, and technology skills through short videos, quizzes, and summaries, and we help law firms and law schools plan and deliver engaging training programs. Our customers include Am Law 200 firms, top law schools, and regional and international firms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in a free consultation about remote training for your firm.
Log in or sign up at www.hotshotlegal.com.